Wednesday 30 December 2009

New Year's Eve

I'm very excited because tomorrow is New Year's Eve, probably one of my favourite nights of the year.  Welcoming in the New Year is a great excuse to get dressed up and drink copious amounts of alcohol - yay.  As well as this I just like the motivation it gives me to change for the better and make promises that next year will be an improvement on the current one.  So far I have decided to do more exercise, eat less junk food and save more money - quite achievable I think.
We have tickets to go to Womb, a nightclub in Shibuya - it has 3 floors and a great sound system and tomorrow Jeff Mills is the guest DJ - should be a good night.  The nightclub featured in the film 'Lost In Translation' which isn't the reason I want to go there but because MixMag named it one of the top ten clubs in the world, I will have to decide for myself tomorrow though.  The only thing bothering me right now and it is quite a shallow thought - what am I going to wear......

No comments:

Post a Comment